Here are the slides from my presentation at NNUG 30.09.2010. (First slide in Norwegian, rest in English) . It is from a real world experience when presenting heterogenous data in a grid. The example walkthrough uses GOF patterns and Single Responsibility to improve the code quality. It starts out with a naive approach and does stepwise refactorings. We get to know the Presenter and the Visitor pattern – which fully takes usage of OO and static languages. The combination of Presenter and Visitor is indeed powerful.
- @ZacharyMorel Check out the sections about join, hasOne and hasMany 1 week ago
- @ZacharyMorel Try npmjs.org/package/rdb . Well documented: github.com/alfateam/rdb/b… #nodejs #postgres #orm #mysql #sqlite 1 week ago
- Repo maintainers seem more keen on closing the issue than actually solving the problem. If the problem is unsolved, let it stay open please 1 week ago
- @logbon72 @tolu360 Have you tried npmjs.org/package/rdb ? It has the R. 2 weeks ago
- RT @felixthehat: Finally using #CSSGrid in a production site, really nice. Firefox grid inspector is invaluable https://t.co/tDS8UTg8UG 2 weeks ago