Here are the slides from my presentation at NNUG 30.09.2010. (First slide in Norwegian, rest in English) . It is from a real world experience when presenting heterogenous data in a grid. The example walkthrough uses GOF patterns and Single Responsibility to improve the code quality. It starts out with a naive approach and does stepwise refactorings. We get to know the Presenter and the Visitor pattern – which fully takes usage of OO and static languages. The combination of Presenter and Visitor is indeed powerful.
- RT @framework7io: All official @phonegap Framework+Vue templates have been updated to use v2 npmjs.com/package/phoneg… https://t.co/eqyU78c… 2 months ago
- @flowck That sounds interesting. Let me know if I can you help you with anything. 3 months ago
- @flowck Try npmjs.org/package/rdb (I am the author) 3 months ago
- @petersaints @nodejs @SequelizeJS @npmjs Try npmjs.org/package/rdb 3 months ago
- @BryanMigliorisi Try npmjs.org/package/rdb 3 months ago